Let it Snow

December 18, 2013

OakGlen 004

OakGlen 009

The busyness of the season is really crazy this year. Suddenly it seems as though I've gone from nothing to do, to desperately trying to cram everything in! It's normal. of course, for the days before Christmas to be nutty- I just need to organize my thoughts before I explode or something- haha! 

By the way, if you haven't already, be sure and enter the Rose Gal giveaway! Another thing I wanted to mention was that the tattoo on my leg in the last post was not real! I had someone mention that and I realized, "oops, I should have clarified!" They were just a pair of tights with a print on them :)

This is a really exciting post for me because I had the opportunity to style the beautiful "Anna" dress from Mrs. Pomeranz's winter collection. I've been an admirer or Mrs. Pomeranz dresses for some time now- they are all so incredibly beautiful and unique! This dress reminds me of a piece I would find at Macy's. The quality is just too amazing- every seam is sewn to perfection, and the fabric is light enough to be comfortable, yet thick enough to be warm for the cold weather. The custom made dress can be found on Etsy, and the ready to wear dresses can be purchased here. You can also keep up on all of the updates at the Mrs. Pomeranz blog! There is also a beautiful video that showcases all of the Fall/Winter dresses- you can view it at the bottom of this post :)

Collage
OakGlen 030

OakGlen 020

I've been busy trying to build up a vintage glove and purse collection lately- I realized how important accessories are to a vintage ensemble. Last week I received an adorable, red leather, 1950s purse from MKMAK- one of these days I will have to style it with an outfit on here.

OakGlen 025

OakGlen 028

How stinkin' cute is this necklace? I discovered it at Hawthorne Hill about a month or so ago and almost had a mini heart attack ( just kidding ;). But seriously- could it be much more perfect for Christmas? If you want to pick up your own, it's only $10.95 and so much fun to wear!

OakGlen 038

OakGlen 041

Collagec
OakGlen 049

OakGlen 053

OakGlen 057

OakGlen 054
I swear, I wear this mod little 1960s coat all of the time. It is from a lovely Etsy shop called, Sydney's Vintage. Everything is so reasonably priced, it's a fun shop to browse through! This particular coat matches with a lot as well, which makes it very practical, since I don't have enough closet space for a bunch of bulky coats. Do stop by when you find the time- it's a really nice shop to find vintage treasures! You can get 10% off your order with the code, "TENNER"

OakGlen 063

OakGlen 064

OakGlen 062pin

Dress: c/o Mrs. Pomeranz
Necklace: c/o Hawthorne Hill
Belt: Wet Seal
Boot Cuffs: Sharas Creations
Boots: Target

Reut Metallisydän said...

OMG! beautiful location, beautiful clothing, beautiful everything!!!

Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt said...

I love the coat and the snood is adorable! Xx

Makeup by Candlelight

14 Shades of Grey said...

Gosh, this is perfect! That dress, that coat, those boots, that crazy cute snood... I love it!

Wheelingalong said...

The accessories are so adorable!!! Plus amazing photos, as always :) x

Kristian said...

As usual, a stunning outfit with stunning location. Can't decide if I like the dress or necklace or the coat best!

Boyer Family Singers said...

Lucky you, to be able to review a Mrs. Pomeranz!!! It's my dream to be able to try one of her dresses sometime... Love your outfit, by the way!

Merry Christmas!

Brigid
the Middle Sister and Singer

Lauricia Dawn said...

I love this soooo much!!! Ahh!!! Everything!! And you're so beautiful. The necklace, and the boots, and everything.....No words.

Lauricia Dawn said...

And a very merry Christmas, girl!!!

diane said...

Beautifully playful pics and as always, amazing outfit! Congratulations on scoring a Pomerantz fashion! Such a fun variety of things to check out today. Thanks for sharing!

diane said...

Beautifully playful pics and as always, amazing outfit! Congratulations on scoring a Pomerantz fashion! Such a fun variety of things to check out today. Thanks for sharing!

Daria said...

That's such a lovely coat! And Mrs. Pomeranz always has the best dresses, this one included.

Becca said...

Gorgeous as always! I adore that dress! So much that I may need to buy one for myself!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Katie Lee said...

Lovely coat!


http://www.katielikeme.com

Sammi said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos as always, Alex. You have such a great eye, and I love that you feature Etsy sellers so much! It's a fantastic way to get to know new shops!

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Natasha Marie said...

LOVE this whole outfit! That cowl is just too cute! And the Christmas trees in a bottle necklace? Totes adorbs! And the location is just magical. :)

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love those boots and the entire outfit in general, right down to the cute little Christmas tree necklace. The light blue looks so pretty and wintery against the snowy background. :)

Ivy leaf said...

I love the whole outfit! Especially the necklace, dress, adorable snood, and the boots!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara} said...

This dress is so gorgeous! I can see why you were so excited to style it!! These pictures look like something from a magazine!
~Sara
Sincerely, Sara

October Rebel said...

such an excellent coat <3

Kellie said...

Sooo perfect, Alex! I'm such a fan of Mrs. Pomeranz... everything about this post made my day:)
--K

Anna said...

Lovely outfit, Alex! (Especially the coat. ;))

KC said...

Always a great photo. Love your dress and coat :)

Kisses
http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

norafinds said...

OMG i really love that dress - love love love!!! You look so beautiful like snow white! :) I am so jealous of all these snow photos - I've never seen snow and really really wanna experience a white Christmas!!

Beverly Houpt said...

Your outfit posts are my favorite! Love this look so much! Props to your photographer as well. Happy Holidays!!

Tiffany Ima said...

Love these shots! You look great. Also, that coat and scarf is super cute.

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

Jeans and a Teacup said...

Love every aspect of this outfit! That coat is gorgeous!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup

Elana said...

Sigh...this all just gorgeous, as usual. I can't get over this scarf or this necklace! Too sweet. :)

www.room-334.blogspot.com

Chloee said...

These pictures are sooo lovely you look like your in a christmas movie xx

http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

Syd said...

Thank you Alexandra for featuring our 1960s Gray Coat in your always wonderful blog! You look absolutely beautiful! We really appreciate it!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Crissy said...

The whole outfit is so lovely! I can't get over how cute that cowl is!!

Kati said...

Thanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
You look absolutely adorable today, I love your dress and coat!

Have a fantastic day,
-Kati

Hannah Gottlieb-Graham said...

Oh my, you are the coat queen! This grey coat is absolutely stunning-- it made my jaw drop. You look so refined in this outfit! And I love the shots of the hot cocoa with marshmallows :)

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

justicepirate.com said...

Everything about your outfit here is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+Victoria+

Veronica Lake said...

Looking cool stylish...

Love your style...

http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

Latest Instagrams

© Into the Woods. Design by Fearne.